Lets cut to the chase. You came to this page because you’re searching for Problems We Solve.
Well…me and my team have many years of pet experience and have become one of the fastest growing pet sitting and dog walking services in our service area.
Walking and pet sitting is a very important part of a pets life. Here are some of the benefits that walking and pet sitting solve.
1. Happy Dog
– I do believe that going for a walk makes dogs happy. As soon as we get ready for our walk we start to get ready for a walks generally a calm and relaxed dogs will start to show excitement.
2. Release of excess energy
– Dogs need an outlet for their energy in order not to become uncontrollable in the home. I encounter dogs that jump all over their owners or bark excitably for no reason, but after a good walk the dog usually calms down.
3. Promotes a good well-being
– Imagine sitting around the house all day with nothing to do or look forward to until late in the day. Dogs were not made to sit around all day long. By walking your dog on a daily basis, you are giving him an opportunity to use his senses and to engage his mind.
4. Training & Bonding Time
– By taking your dog out with you on a daily basis you will have many opportunities to teach him new things. He could learn to sit before crossing a road, to lie down quietly while you rest on a bench and read the paper and to follow you at all times or get left behind! The more that you share in life the stronger your bond with your dog will be.
5. Bonding and Socialization
– While many people make an effort to socialize their puppies, they don’t realize that socializing should be a life-long effort. Dogs that continue to go out of their properties on a regular basis have the chance to meet other people and dogs as well as to experience the world around them. Such dogs will remain well socialized for the rest of their lives and will often become more and more of a pleasure to take out as time goes by.
6. Reducing behavioral problems
– Dogs dig, chew and bark because of boredom. A simple walk eases the boredom and gives him something positive to do instead. Once a dog knows he can count on a daily walk he will usually stop trying to find other undesirable things to do while he is at home.
7. Getting the most out of your companion animal
– Dogs are companion animals. A dog that is used to daily walks will easily fit in on family hikes, picnics and visits to the beach.
– Because dogs that get regular exercise are fitter and healthier than those that don’t, they usually live longer. As joints weaken with age it is extremely important to keep muscles as strong as possible so that they can support the joints and enable the dog to continue to get around for as long as possible. Moderate daily exercise helps enormously in this regard.
9. Promotes a healthy well-being
– A fit and healthy dog is a beautiful sight. Their muscles are strong and their bodies are sleek. To stay fit and strong, lungs and muscles need to be exercised on a regular basis. Many dogs suffer from health problems simply because they are overweight – heart problems, breathing difficulties and joint pain are the most common. Even thirty minutes of brisk exercise (a steady walk) can go a long way to keeping weight under control.
10. Human Benefits
– People who walk their dogs daily experience many of the same benefits that their canine companions do: Good health, fitness and weight control, as well as the pleasure of experiencing the outdoors and meeting other dog owners. Certainly one of my greatest enjoyments in life is watching my dogs have such a good time.
Walks do not have to be terribly long (just 15 or 30 minutes of exercise may be enough in some cases), but they need to take place daily. Determining to walk one’s dog every second day or three times a week does not work, because the inconsistency usually causes the dog to become frustrated on the days it does not get to go out.Also the commitment on the part of the owner tends to be very tenuous and walks will easily be put off until tomorrow, until eventually the dog will be lucky to go out at all.